Saturday, January 6, 2007

Check us out!!!!

Happy New Year! We've decided to join the blogging world and share our crazy thoughts, stories, etc. for all to see! Dan and I are enjoying being newlyweds and are settling into married life quite well. We are looking forward to a great year and hope this blog will enable our friends and family to join in on the highlights of our lives.

5 comments:

The Dacy Family said...

Hi there! This looks great! I'm glad you set this up. I like reading about what's going on in your life. With your help and gentle reminders, maybe I'll keep mine up to date! Talk to you later!

The Dacy Family said...

Okay slacker! I thought I was bad. Hello....it's MARCH!! How 'bout an update - you two still married? :-)

The Dacy Family said...

Wow...it's almost been a year. You suck.

The Ferguson's said...

You do suck, just like the myspace page... you don't have much of a follow through... I love you though!!!!

The Ferguson's said...

Hi Preggo,

I hope you are feeling good today. I'm so glad we are still friends so I get to see you pregnant. You are so adorable. I can't wait to meet your little girl when she comes out. I wonder if she'll already kind of know me. She'll be so lovely.

Best wishes to you and Dan, you both deserve it!!!

I love you